Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kins Project Update

I have been working on the Kins project, and it is going on very well so far. I am making use of te MAUI elements in mini-Audicle and they are very helpful. I prefer to post my code when I am done with everything--probably tomorrow, but you may view my GUI. The idea is to have individuals choose instruments they would like to play and allow them to control the volume of the instruments as well. Keyboard keys are mapped to make them easier to play. I am done with my organ--built on from my last one, but tried to make the code look like it was written by someone who has been programming for a while (used arrays instead of a bunch of if statements). Please feel free to critique the whole thing so we come up with the best project.


No comments:

Post a Comment